The person logging on to or using the website (“the Visitor”) has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use and these constitute a binding and enforceable agreement between the visitor and the DNR Corporation Private Limited (DNR) or any of its affiliate companies.
- The information on this website is presented as general information and no representation or warranty is expressly or impliedly given as to it accuracy, completeness or correctness.
- The visitor is presumed to have read the terms and conditions of the website and is deemed to have agreed, understood and accepted unconditionally all the terms, conditions, procedure and risks of logging onto the website and cannot claim, at any time, ignorance of any or all of them.
- The DNR uses all diligence, skill and expertise available to provide information on this website but does not accept or undertake any express or implied warranty of any nature whatsoever and the DNR disclaims all or any errors and mistakes to the fullest extent.
- The plans, specifications, images and other details herein are only indicative and DNR reserves the right to change any or all of these in the interest of the project/development. The Website does not constitute an offer and/or contract of any nature whatsoever. Any purchase/leave and license in any project shall be governed by the terms of the agreement entered into between the parties and no details mentioned on this website shall govern the transaction. DNR and its respective subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, partners, employees, agents, managers, trustees, representatives or contractors of any of them, related thereto and any successors or assigns of any of the foregoing shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, actual, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or economic loss whatsoever, arising from or related to the use of or reliance on this Web site. DNR reserves the right to alter, amend and vary the layout, plans, and specifications or feature without prior notice or obligation, but subject to the approval of the competent authorities as applicable.
- The visitor has, by the act of logging onto the website and/or submitting information or giving his name, address, email addresses as identification to DNR through the website, on phone, fax or e-mail, deemed to have consented and has expressly and irrevocably authorized DNR to use, reveal, analyze or display and transmit all information and documents as may be required by it. The visitor represents and warrants that he has provided true, accurate, current and complete information about himself and if any information is found to be untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, DNR has the right to take any action it deems appropriate without any limitation.
- The artistic work contained in this web site like 360 degree view, elevations, walkthrough, E-Brochures, other similar material, etc are for representation purpose only and do not form part of any agreement or legal binding on part of DNR. Expressed views are not a part of the actual deliverables. These are artistic representations only. Soft furnishing/furniture, gadgets are not part of the offering. The product and technology displayed if any, or referred to is for representation purposes only and the company does not guarantee the use of all of them. Specifications are indicative and are subject to change as decided by the company or the competent authority. Marginal variation may be necessary during construction. The extent/number/variety of the equipment/appliances and their brand thereof is tentative and liable to change at the sole discretion of the company. Applicant/allottee or any person shall not have any right to raise objection in this regard.
- The contents, information and material contain in this website are the exclusive property of DNR and are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. No person shall use, copy, reproduce, distribute, initiate, publish, display, modify, create derivative works or database, use, transmit, upload, exploit, sell or distribute the same in whole or in part or any part thereof without prior express written permission from DNR.
- Any links to off-site pages or other sites may be accepted by the visitor at his/her option and own risk and DNR assumes no liability for and shall be held harmless from any resulting damages. DNR strongly recommends that the visitors carefully reads the terms and conditions of such linked site(s).
- DNR reserves the right to terminate, revoke, modify, alter, add, and delete any one or more of the terms and conditions of the website. DNR shall be under no obligation to notify the visitor of the amendment to the terms and conditions and the visitor shall be bound by such amended terms and conditions.
- Product cost if any listed on the website is indicative in nature, actual product cost might be different.